Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I love my kids but they wear me out!

What do I say but "wow". All is quiet...it sounds wonderful. My kids are so great, but they still have moments that wear me out! Cooper is almost 2, do I need to say more? Collier is a 2 month old still trying to figure things out..."don't worry, Collier, so is your mommy...trying to figure it all out". And Campbell is a 3 1/2 year old GIRL!! We have had a great week with Daddy being out of town but Mommy is tired! Collier had her 2 month check up (a week late) and she weighed in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces so she has gained 5 ounces since her one month check up. She is definitely petite. She got 2 shots and an oral vaccine. Bless her heart, her little face turns bright red and then she opens her mouth wide to scream and its this little cry that comes out...heartbreaking. Cooper was so good at the doctor's office, I was really proud of him. Cooper is just getting to be such a big boy, did I mention he drinks out of a regular cup now...and is really good at it! Campbell is so proud of her baby brother. Cooper had friends come over for a playdate this morning while Campbell was at school. Yea, they all (3 of them) played independently, but hey, they were all in the same room with the same toys. Not a lot to speak of but wanted to give the update on Collier. Off to have some ME time.

No comments:

Post a Comment